Program in partnerships with Italian universities for students who wish to attend higher education in Italy.
Italy is the worldwide fashion, art, design, music (particularly for opera), engineering and architectural center, and is one of the most important countries in Europe. Italy is the ideal country in which to study, because the universities, fine arts academies and conservatories offer a vast choice of courses which are equal to other European qualifications. International students have the same right to access scholarships and students’ housing as Italian students.
Centro Studi Italiani has built an education network with many Italian universities, fine arts academies and music conservatories.
All institutions below officially recognize the high standard teaching quality of Centro Studi Italiani and all accept its certification when students register.
- Polytechnic of the Marche
- University of Catania
- University of Camerino
- University of Chieti-Pescara
- University of Ferrara
- University of Milano-Bicocca
- University of Italian Switzerland
- University of Naples
- European University of Rome
- University of Teramo
- Fine Arts Academy of Catania
- Fine Arts Academy of Macerata
- Fine Arts Academy of Urbino
- Fine Arts Academy of L’Aquila
- Fine Arts Academy of Foggia
- Fine Arts Academy of Cuneo
- Accademia del Lusso of Milan
- Academy of the Arts and New Technologies (AANT)
- New Fine Arts Academy of Milan (NABA)
- Domus Academy of Milan
- Music Conservatory “A.Corelli” of Messina
- Music Institute ‘L. Boccherini’ of Lucca
- Music Institute “C.Abbado” of Milan
|Total weekly hours (1 hour = 60 minutes)||25|
Our didactic offer can be personalized based on students’ needs and expectations.
Individual classes can be added at a fee of € 30 per hour (60 minutes).
- Italian Literature
- History of Italy
- History of the Italian Renaissance
- Readings of 20th century Italian literature
- History of Italian political parties
- Italian economics
EXCURSIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Art Classes (drawing, painting)
- Pottery classes
- Italian cooking classes
- Wine tastings
- Art excursions (Florence, Venice, Ravenna, Gubbio, Perugia, Urbino, etc.)
- Music tours (Verona, Pesaro)
- Photographic excursions
- Trekking tours
- Opera concerts
|Registration fee||45 €|
|3 months||1. 490 €|
|4 months||1.990 €|
|5 months||2.590 €|
|6 months||2.990 €|
For different periods, prices on request. Housing not included.
2018 beginning dates:
12 March / 9 April / 7 May / 4 June
2018 National holidays:
Urbania: 2 April, 25 April, 1 May, 2 June, 25 July, 15 August, 1 November, 8 December
Milano: 2 April, 25 April, 1 May, 2 June, 15 August, 1 November, 7/8 December
Some grants are available throughout the year. Contact us for more information.
Centro Studi Italiani finds housing for all students, offering different kinds of housing at extremely reasonable prices giving the students the chance to live in Italy like an Italian. All housing options, carefully selected by our expert staff, are within walking distance from the school.
Students can choose between furnished apartments (studios, single or shared apartments) and host families (bed & breakfast, half board and full board are available). Contact us for more information.
Centro Studi Italiani offers all its students comfortable housing (apartments and bedrooms) in a modern Residence located in an area well served by public transport and within easy reach of the town center. A pleasant stay is guaranteed by the facilities and infrastructures available to students (gym, TV room, study rooms ecc).
The school provides pick-ups from airports or bus stations.
To apply for CSI Urbania please fill out the online application form.
A deposit of € 498 is required to confirm registration.
The deposit can be paid by credit card after submitting the online application or by bank transfer to: