Pursuant to section 12 of the GDPR, please be informed that we process your data in compliance with the rules thereof, and in particular with the following provisions.
Centro Studi Italiani Srl – Via Boscarini, 1 61049 Urbania (PU) is the Data Controller.
Data Provided by the Data Subject
We shall store any data provided voluntarily by you by paper or electronic means or through the website, including, but not limited to, your first name, surname, e-mail address and phone number.
We shall also store any cookies (please see the relevant section in this website).
If you are less than 16 years old, you shall not provide any personal data to us, and we shall not assume any liability whatsoever for any false statements rendered by you (if any). Should we found any statements to be untrue, we will immediately erase any personal data obtained therefrom.
Automatically Collected Data
The IT systems and software procedures needed for the proper operation of this website require the collection, during their ordinary operations, of certain personal data, the transmission of which is implied by the use of Internet communication protocols. Such information are not collected with reference to, and to be associated with, any identified data subjects, but, due to their nature, could allow the users to be identified as a consequence of their being processed and associated with certain data of third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the website, any URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit such requests to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data shall be used only to obtain anonymous, statistical information regarding the use of the website and to verify whether the website is properly operated, and shall be erased immediately after the relevant processing. The data could be used to ascertain the liability for computer crimes (if any) committed against the website or any third parties: except for this case and unless otherwise required by the user, the web contact data are not currently stored permanently.
Please read the following section concerning the use of the cookies.
Purposes of the Processing
More specifically, your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal basis:
- Without your previous consent for service purposes, and in particular:
– to perform the agreement and fulfil any pre-contractual undertakings
– to manage and maintain the websites
– to provide, manage and administer all the services required by you, also providing (if required) the relevant invoicing, communication and assistance services
– perform statistical, aggregate analysis on an anonymous basis
- To pursue a legitimate interest of the Controller:
– to manage any claims and disputes, for credit recovery purposes, to prevent frauds and illegal activities
– to send commercial communications to the e-mail address provided by you (if you already are our client), with regard to services and products similar to those already obtained by you. Each e-mail sent to you shall allow you to refuse any further communications by clicking on the relevant link.
- To fulfil any obligations set forth by the law
- For marketing purposes, provided that you consent thereto and it is indicated in the website or in an e-mail.
Security and Modalities of Processing
The data shall be processed (i.e. collected, registered, stored and used) by analogical and digital modalities.
The data shall be collected in compliance with any security measures set forth by the GDPR, chosen by the Data Controller taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
Data Provision Nature
The provisions of the data is required exclusively to provide the services requested by you. Your refusing to provide such data shall make it impossible for us to perform the services requested.
When a person sends, at his/her discretion, intentionally and expressly, any e-mails to the addresses indicated in this website, the sender’s e-mail address (needed to reply to any request), as well as any other personal data indicated in such e-mails shall be captured in our IT systems. Any information provided by you shall not communicated to persons or entities not involved in the relevant processing.
Duration of Processing
The data shall be processed for the time required to perform the services requested by you.
In case of pre-contractual requests, such data shall be stored for a legitimate interest for not more than three years, and solely to complete the procedure required by you.
Any invoices, accounting documents and data concerning any transactions shall be stored according to the relevant provisions of the applicable laws (for an estimated duration of 10 years) plus an addition 12 month period for the closing of the relevant relationship.
Any data collected for marketing purposes shall be stored for not more than 12 months of the end of the relevant relationship.
Your data may be communicated to the sales persons, any employment consultants in charge of the accounting services, the technicians, the developers and the administrative staff specifically entrusted by us, as well as to any courts and government agencies and authorities, as required by the applicable laws.
The data collected from you shall not be assigned or sold to third parties.
Any data provided by e-mail o stored in the website database shall be captured in servers located in Europe.
Rights of the Data Subject
- Access. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation that his/her personal data are currently processed and, in this case, to access such personal data and the following information:
a. should such personal data have not been collected from the data subject, the relevant source;
b. the purposes of the processing
c. the categories of such personal data;
d. the persons/entities, or the relevant categories, to which such personal data have been or shall be communicated,
e. the storage period or the criteria based on which such period has been determined;
f. whether there is an automated decision-making process or not (profiling).
- Withdrawal. The data subject shall have the right to withdraw in any time his/her previously granted consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
- Correction, Erasure, Restriction. The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a. that any inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to him/her are corrected or completed, as appropriate, without any undue delay;
b. that any personal data related to him/her are deleted or removed without undue delay, without prejudice of any and all obligations set forth by the applicable laws;
c. that the data processing is restricted should any of the conditions set forth by section 18 of the GDPR occur;
d. the statement that the operations set forth in items [a-b-c] above have been acknowledged, also with regard to the relevant content, by the persons/entities to which such data have been communicated or divulged, unless the fulfilment of such obligation is impossible or requires a disproportioned effort compared to the right to be protected.
- Objection. The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate purposes, to the processing of any personal data concerning him/her, even if such data are relevant to the purposes of the collection thereof;
b. to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of sending any advertising material, of direct marketing or of performing any market researches or commercial communications.
- Portability. The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her, provided actively and knowingly by him/her, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another data controller without any hindrances.
- Complaints. The data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with any competent data protection authority or to raise a legal action.
In order to exercise such rights, you should send a communication by registered letter with receipt of return addressed to our registered office, or a certified e-mail to: email@example.com or an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The requests shall be filed free of charge and shall be processed as soon as possible, and anyway within one month.
With this document, Centro Studi Italiani Srl, the data controller, provides the users of the www.centrostuditaliani.org website with some information on the cookies used.
It is not mandatory to accept cookies to visit the centrostuditaliani.org website.
To accept cookies for which explicit consent is required, click on the specific link on the bar at the bottom of the page.
Close the browser tab that hosts the website without doing this involves the non-acceptance of cookies.
If the bar is closed, clicking on the specific icon at the bottom left, you can reopen it and change your preferences, deciding whether to agree, deny or revoke the saving of cookies for each processing category.
The pages of the centrostuditaliani.org website host:
– technical cookies strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website
– technical cookies of other type, or those necessary so that the notice on cookies is not repeated several times
– non-technical functional cookies installed by the various social network widgets
– third-party statistical cookies, used by Google Analytics and Google Maps.
The data collected by Google Analytics are “anonymised”, this means that the IP addresses of visitors are not tracked, even in raw form.
For this reason, no prior consent is required to use the related cookies.
Embedded YouTube videos do not save visitor information unless they play videos (and this is considered an explicit action by means of which cookies are authorised).
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited save on your device and then read them during the same session of visits or on subsequent visits.
What types of cookies exist?
- technical cookies
- they guarantee normal browsing and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or be authenticated to access restricted areas); analytics cookies are also assimilated to technical cookies when used directly by the website manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; lastly, there are also functionality cookies that allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) to improve the service provided; the prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies.
- functional cookies
- are non-technical cookies installed by third parties to improve the user experience or collect anonymous and aggregate statistical information; for example, with functional cookies we mean those installed by Google Maps.
- profiling cookies
- they aim at creating user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net; the users must be adequately informed on their use and express their valid consent.
Another possible classification between
- session cookies
- technical cookies that are deleted when the user leaves the website
- temporary or permanent cookies
- they are deleted automatically after a certain period of time.
Lastly, we can divide them also in
- own cookies
- they are installed by the website itself; at centrostuditaliani.org only the cookie necessary to prevent the information on cookies from appearing each time is installed
- third-party cookies
- centrostuditaliani.org uses the Google cookies indicated above.
centrostuditaliani.org uses its own technical and functional/ third-party profiling cookies (google Maps, Facebook social widgets).
centrostuditaliani.org also uses the external Zopim service for online chats that can issue cookies for statistical scopes.
For further information refer to the Guarantor of Privacy website http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie and to the informative website on behavioural advertising and privacy online http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
What cookies are installed by centrostuditaliani.org?
Own cookie group
|scwCookie e scwCookieHidden||.centrostuditaliani.org||1 year||Set by Centro Studi Italiani to avoid that the cookie information bar appears continuously|
|_icl_current_language||www.centrostuditaliani.org||1 day||Set by Centro Studi Italiani to memorise the user’s prefered language|
|PHPSESSID||www.centrostuditaliani.org||session||Set by Centro Studi Italiani for the correct functioning of the registration software|
Google cookie group
|_gat||.centrostuditaliani.org||10 minutes||Used by Google Analytics and Maps to collect browsing statistics|
|_ga||.centrostuditaliani.org||2 years||Used by Google Analytics and Maps to collect browsing statistics|
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmv||.centrostuditaliani.org||variable||Sometimes used by Google applications to understand the browsing history of the user, or if it is a first visit, if returning to the website without closing the window or after some time, and lastly on its origin|
Social Network cookie group
|datr||.facebook.com||2 years||Used by Facebook widget *|
|fr||.facebook.com||3 months||Used by Facebook widget *|
|lu||.facebook.com||2 years||Used by Facebook widget *|
|_pinterest_cm||.pinterest.com||11 months||Used by Pinterest widget *|
|_pinterest_sess||.pinterest.com||11 months||Used by Pinterest widget *|
* If not logged on Facebook, only the indicated cookies are saved otherwise many more are saved. See the policy hereunder.
Zopim cookie group
|_zlcmid||.zopim.com||1 year||Used by Zopim widget *|
|_cfduid||.zopim.com||11 months||Used by Zopim widget *|
|__zlcid||.zopim.com||11 months||Used by Zopim widget *|
|__zprivacy||.zopim.com||11 months||Used by Zopim widget *|
Third party agreements and available opt-outs
- Policy and instructions on how to manage Google cookies in partner sites: http://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
- Policy on the use of Google Analytics cookies: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Deactivation of cookies (even of AdWords and DoubleClick): http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=it
- Deactivation of google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
- Policy and instructions on how to manage cookies: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/update
How to disable the cookies through browser configuration
- Settings menu (top right button next to the address line) > Settings > Show Advanced Settings
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content Settings” button
- In the “Block Cookie” section, change the desired settings following the official indications at https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it.
- Settings menu (top right button next to the address line) > Options
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content Settings” button
- In the “Tracking” section, change the desired settings following the official indications at https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie.
- In the “Chronology” section, change the desired settings at “Use customised settings” or remove the single cookies.
- Tools Menu > Internet options
- In the “Privacy” and “Settings” section, change the desired settings following the official indications at http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11.
- Safari Menu > Preferences > Privacy
- In the “Block Cookie” section, change the desired settings following the official indications at http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT.
Safari iOS mobile
- Setting Menu > Safari
- In the “Block Cookie” section, change the desired settings following the official indications at https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265.
- Opera Menu > Settings > Confidentiality and safety
- In the “Block Cookie” section, change the desired settings following the official indications at http://help.opera.com/opera/Windows/1781/it/controlPages.html#manageCookies.