Studying Italian at the CENTRO STUDI ITALIANI gives you a series of advantages that only we can offer:
– At our school students live in a closely knit community where it is easy to make friends and talk to the local people
– Our programme offers morning and afternoon courses with optional evening activities. Students will be fully immersed in Italian culture and life
– The course includes 25 hours of classes per week with cultural classes included in the price
– Classes last 60 minutes and there are at least 3 classes a day
– Classes are small (maximum 12 students) and each student is given personal attention
– There are 8 different levels of classes (Starter, Beginner, Pre-intermediate I and II, Intermediate I and II, Advanced I and II) and students are prepared according to the 6 levels of the Common European Framework (AI, A2, BI, B2, CI, C2).